Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday June16th










































































































Another great day on the road. This morning Sperry and I left Heber City Utah. Our route by necessity took us into Salt Lake by way of I80. Our first stop took us to Scott Steven's mother and father's house. What a beautiful setting overlooking Salt Lake.














I took Scott's dad for a t ride thru the university of Utah campus and Medical center. I think he was impressed with how the t handeled the hills.














This afternoon after finding a motel room near the airport we went to the center of Salt lake City and toured temple square. We visited the Morman Tabernacle. We also visited the Union Pacific railroad station.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip George. I know you are having a blast and I sure wish I could have been with you. Looks liek you and Rick are now T ing in the same general vicinity. He called me from Steamboat Springs a day or so back to let me know they were doing well and having fun. Frank and Vicki headed out early this morning blazing a trail for Kanab. Should be great when all of you hook up there this weekend. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I had to look at the date and read the blog because I figured they were so good because Ramona was there, but realized even you can take good pictures! You are doing a great job with the blog, I think I am more amazed about that then anything!! Just think what you can do with other electronics! Keep up the blogging it is very interesting.Cathy

    ReplyDelete